Kimberly Harris is the sister of Jing and Duncan Harris and is the middle child of the family. She is also one of the three anti-heroic main cast members, alongside Duncan and Jack. She is twelve years old and a middle-schooler. She attends Oakdale Middle School. She is voiced by Riki Lindhome.
Her hair is dyed purple and wears braces. She wears a purple jacket and a white shirt that bares her belly button, along with her light-blue jeans and black shoes.
In "Witch Day" she wishes to go to the annual Witch Day festival alone so that she can spend tie with a boy she met last year, despite scaring him away and her crush on Wolf, she hopes to see him again next year.
In the third plot of "Sister, Wife”, Kimberly becomes mad with being ignored and tries receiving negative attention from everybody -- even Pennywise -- to no avail. When she returns home she takes her anger out on the family and tells them resolve their relationship issues, at the end of the episode Pennywise reappears to take up on kidnapping her, but Kimberly gets him to go away.
Suzy Q is a musical alias she receives in Sister, Wife.
Ravine Queen is what she calls herself in Wolf Mother.
Kimberly is shown to be awkward, spoiled, antsy, & sassy but she does love her family. She struggles to be popular in middle school, and when that fails, she gets bullied and takes it out on Duncan.
She doesn’t like when her family forgets or ignores her like in “Sister, Wife” but she managed to get their attention in the house by yelling about solving their problems.
- See Episode Guide
- She plays on a soccer team that meets every Friday.
- She fears being seen shopping with her family by her other friends who attend the same school as her.
- Kimberly seems to have a high interest in witchcraft and knows how to use it, this is shown when she pulls a book called "Wiccan for Teens" out of the kitchen cabinet and attempts to cast a spell.
- Kimberly is similar to the character Shelley Marsh from South Park. Both are teenage girls who wear braces, have temperamental issues, and have a rough attitude regarding their brothers (Duncan and Stan).
- She is the Harris counterpart of:
- Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Meg Griffin (Family Guy)
- Hayley Smith (American Dad)
- Roberta Tubbs (The Cleveland Show)
- Tina Belcher (Bob's Burgers)
- Becky Buckwald (Bordertown)
- Violet Hart (Bless the Harts)
- Judy Tobin (The Great North)
- In episode 2 she says prepare to die at the hands of a twelve-year-old girl. This is metaphorical: her character is wielding swords, but her hands are operating the video game controls. She also mentions having turned twelve in Witch Day, and says "I'm twelve" in Free Range Children.
- also: "I'm something you'll never be, a middle school girl."