Her hair is dyed purple and wears braces. She wears a purple jacket and a white shirt that bares her belly button, along with light-blue jeans and black shoes.
In "Witch Day" she wishes to go to the annual Witch Day festival alone so that she can spend tie with a boy she met last year, despite scaring him away and her crush on Wolf, she hopes to see him again next year.
In the third plot of "Sister, Wife”, Kimberly becomes mad with being ignored and tries receiving negative attention from everybody -- even Pennywise -- to no avail. When she returns home she takes her anger out on the family and tells them resolve their relationship issues, at the end of the episode Pennywise reappears to take up on kidnapping her, but Kimberly gets him to go away.
Suzy Q is a musical alias she receives in Sister, Wife
Ravine Queen is what she calls herself in Wolf Mother
- She plays on a soccer team that meets every Friday.
- She fears being seen shopping with her family by her other friends who attend the same school as her.
- Kimberly seems to have a high interest in witchcraft and knows how to use it, this is shown when she pulls a book called "Wiccan for Teens" out of the kitchen cabinet and attempts to cast a spell.
- She is the Harris counterpart of:
- Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Meg Griffin (Family Guy)
- Hayley Smith (American Dad)
- Roberta Tubbs (The Cleveland Show)
- Tina Belcher (Bob's Burgers)
- Becky Buckwald (Bordertown)
- In episode 2 she says prepare to die at the hands of a twelve-year-old girl. This is metaphorical: her character is wielding swords, but her hands are operating the video game controls. She also mentions having turned twelve in Witch Day, and says "I'm twelve" in Free Range Children.
- also: "I'm something you'll never be, a middle school girl."