- According to Mike Scully, Jing was adopted a few years before the series began.
- Jing appears to have a strong sense of smell. This is proven when she identifies truffles in Mrs. Martin's chili and finds them in the woods, she even picks up Duncan's scent from the "Virgin" sash to locate him after the town's paper-mache witch is stolen.
- She likes to play with LEGOs and is learning how to read.
- Her favorite song is "Baby Shark" by Pinkfong.
- Her favorite animal cracker is the camel and dislikes the vitamin c gummy candy.
- Joy Osmanski has said in interviews that Jing is 5 years old. But in "Sister, Wife", both Duncan and Jack Harris express uncertainty as to whether she is four or five years old, both alternating in confusion between both numbers. In "Fridgy", Jing states she's five. Conversely, her sister Kimberly does not show such hesitance, when she complaints about being "ghosted by a five-year-old"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.