Duncan runs for class president against Mia, but soon realizes the competition is more than he bargained for. Meanwhile, Kimberly participates in a cookie fundraiser. However, when she pulls a sneaky trick, she quickly learns what goes around, comes around.
- Main article: Classless President/Transcript
- This is the tenth episode in terms of production.
- This is the Season 1 finale.
- The Fabulous Flossing Bears are depicted as a grizzly bear, a panda bear and a polar bear. When Mia looks up their album, it depicts the three of them stacked on top of each other. This is a reference to the Cartoon Network series We Bare Bears which focuses on the three particular species of bears who live together and do the "Bear Stack" trick.
- The name of the plan that Jack called to get back at Kimberly was Operation Dumbo Drop, which happened to be the name of a live-action Disney movie that came out on July 28, 1995.
- "Classless President" press release via The Futon Critic
- "Classless President" at the US Copyright Database
|1||"Pilot" • "Red Head Redemption" • "Undacuva Mutha" • "Witch Day" • "Fridgy" • "Sister, Wife" • "Jack's Pipe Dream" • "Judge Annie" • "Free Range Children" • "Wolf Mother" • "Classless President"|
|2 (order subject to change)||"TBA"|
|Unknown season||"Party Like a Rocket Star" • "Annie Oakie" • "Das Banana Boot"|
|See also: Episode Guide|